Hipcamp is the most comprehensive resource for unique outdoor stays including tent camping, RV parks, cabins, treehouses, and glamping. Private landowners can earn extra monthly income by hosting with Hipcamp to allow campers, glampers, RVers, and outdoor enthusiasts to stay on their land or in their cabin. All that’s needed to start earning is a flat piece of land and access to the great outdoors.
Creating a land, glampsite, or cabin listing is completely free—no hosting experience is required. You set your own rules, pricing, and offerings, and once nature-loving Hipcampers start making bookings, you get full control over your calendar. Hosts keep 90% of earnings from bookings, and Hipcamp uses the remaining 10% to offer support team access and insurance.
💻 You list your land, glampsite, or cabin—no hosting experience required.
Get started by creating a listing. To do so, visit www.hipcamp.com and click on 'Start hosting.'
You’ll fill out a description, upload photos, and set your rules, pricing, and availability. Your Property and Site pages help Hipcampers know what to expect at your property. Find a step-by-step tutorial on how to create a Hipcamp listing here.
🔍 Hipcampers find your property and book a stay.
Nature-loving Hipcampers will start seeing your property and book directly through Hipcamp. You get full control over your calendar and bookings, and you set whether you'd like to enable Instant Bookings or Requests to Book. Once a booking is made, you'll receive a confirmation email with all the details for the Hipcamper's stay.
📩 Get in contact with the Hipcamper.
In your booking confirmation email, you'll receive the Hipcamper's contact information. You'll have the ability to message them directly so you can get to know them, provide additional information, and answer any questions they may have.
⛺ Plan for check-in.
You have the option to either require Hipcampers to meet and greet with you upon arrival or head straight to camp for self-check-in. You choose what works best for you!
💰 Get paid!
Once Hipcampers complete their stays, you’ll start receiving payments on a weekly basis.
From getting your site ready and choosing a price to understanding how to manage your listing, we’re here to help!