If you need to cancel your trip completely, we understand. Make sure to confirm your Host's Cancellation Policy by visiting the site page or your booking confirmation page.
If you're eligible for a refund in line with the Host’s cancellation policy, it will be issued immediately when you cancel. Your bank may take between 7 and 10 business days to post the refund to your account, but refunds are usually processed much more quickly than that.
Please note that Hipcamp's service fees are non-refundable. If you have any questions about the cancellation policy in place or need help canceling a booking, please get in touch with Hipcamp Support.
How to cancel your trip on the website
- Log into your Hipcamp account
- Navigate to your Trips page
- Select the trip you'd like to edit
- Under Trip Details, select Cancel Booking
- Select your reason for canceling from the drop-down menu
- Click the red Cancel Booking button to confirm your cancellation
How to cancel your trip in the app
- Launch the Hipcamp app
- Tap on the map icon at the bottom of the screen which will open your Trips page
- Select the trip you'd like to cancel
- Scroll to the bottom of the Trip page until you see ’Cancel this booking’
- Select a reason and tap on Cancel Booking
- Note: a refund will automatically be issued if applicable. Please be aware of the Host's set cancellation policy to understand if you are eligible for a refund. You can read more about refunds here: How much will I be refunded for a canceled booking?
If you need to update your group size, you can do so on your booking confirmation page.