If you need to cancel your trip completely, we understand. Make sure to confirm your Host's Cancellation Policy by visiting the listing page.
If you're eligible for a refund, they can take between 7 and 10 business days to post to your account but are usually processed much more quickly than that.
Please note that Hipcamp's service fees are non-refundable. If you have any questions about the cancellation policy in place or need help canceling a booking, please get in touch with Hipcamp Support.
How to cancel your trip on the website
- Log into your Hipcamp account
- Navigate to your Trips page
- Select the trip you'd like to edit
- Under Trip Details, select Cancel Booking
- Select your reason for canceling from the drop-down menu
- Click the red Cancel Booking button to confirm your cancellation
How to cancel your trip in the app
- Launch the Hipcamp app
- Navigate to the Trips tab
- Select the trip you'd like to cancel
- Scroll down and select Cancel Booking. A refund will automatically be issued if applicable. Please be aware of the Host's set cancellation policy to understand if you are eligible for a refund.
- Select a reason and tap on Cancel Booking
If you need to update your group size, you can do so on your booking confirmation page.