Something came up and you can't make your trip? Instead of canceling, you can get in touch with Support to adjust your dates.
If you need to update your group size, you can do so on your booking confirmation page.
If you need to cancel your trip completely, we understand. Make sure to confirm your Host's Cancellation Policy by visiting the listing page. If you are within the cancellation window, you will be refunded everything minus the non-refundable Hipcamp service fee.
Refunds can take between 7 and 10 business days to post to your account but are usually processed much more quickly than that.
If you have any questions about the cancellation policy in place or need help canceling a booking, please get in touch with Hipcamp Support.
How to cancel your trip on the website
- Log into your Hipcamp account
- Navigate to your Trips page
- Select the trip you'd like to edit
- Under Trip Details, select Cancel Booking
- Select your reason for canceling from the drop-down menu
- Click the red Cancel Booking button to confirm your cancellation
How to cancel your trip in the app
- Launch the Hipcamp app
- Navigate to the Trips tab
- Select the trip you'd like to cancel
- Scroll down and select Cancel Booking. A refund will automatically be issued if applicable. Please be aware of the Host's set cancellation policy to understand if you are eligible for a refund.
- Select a reason and tap on Cancel Booking