- First, you will need to log into your Hipcamp account
- Once logged in, hover over your profile photo in the upper-righthand corner
- As you are hovering over your profile photo a drop-down menu will appear; Select Trips
- From here, click on the trip you wish to cancel
- Under Trip Details, click Cancel Booking
- Select your reason for canceling from the drop-down menu
- Click the red Cancel Booking button to confirm your cancelation
If you are needing to add more campers to your booking or adjust your check-in or check-out days, you can simply modify your booking without needing to cancel - see How do I modify my booking?
Make sure to confirm the Cancelation Policy that the Host has set by visiting the listing page. If you are within the cancelation window, you will be refunded everything minus the non-refundable Hipcamp service fee, which ranges between 8% and 18% depending on the cost of the booking.
Refunds can take between 7-10 business days to post to your account, but usually, are processed much more quickly than that.
If you have any questions about the cancelation policy in place or need help canceling a booking, please get in touch with Hipcamp Support.