You're able to change the price of your site at any time! Any pricing updates will only be applied to bookings made after the change. Pricing on any previously confirmed bookings will not be affected.
To update your site’s price on the website (for app instructions, click here), follow these steps:
- Go to your Host Dashboard
- Click on the Property tab
- Click on Sites located next to ‘Overview’
- Click Edit next to the site you would like to edit
- Click on Base price on the left side of the screen
- Click Edit all pricing
- Edit the base price and whether you would like to allow additional guests for a fee
- Click Done at the bottom of the page
Tip: If you would like to update the number of people that the base price covers, navigate to the Base capacity section of your site settings.
You can also update your price for specific nights from your Calendar. More information here: How do I change my pricing for specific nights?
To update your price on the app, follow these steps:
- Tap on the Property tab at the bottom of the app
- Click on the pencil icon next to Pricing
On the app, you can update the following pricing settings:
- How much you charge per night
- Whether you allow additional guests
- How many additional guests you allow
- How much you charge for additional guests
- Your weeknight discount rate
- Your cleaning fee (for structures only)
If you want to adjust your price for specific nights, check out this FAQ: How can I change my listing price for specific nights?