There are many reasons why you’d want to choose to set a different price for your Hipcamp on a specific night. Holidays, special events in your area, or dates where you want to offer off-season discounts are all great reasons to set a special price.
Please note: your pricing for additional campers will also increase at the same rate that you increase your base price for all future bookings. Your past bookings will not change or be updated.
Example: If your base price is normally $50 and your additional guest fee is $20, but you increase your base price to $75 (+50%) on a special day, that +50% would also apply to the additional guest fee on that special day ($30 instead of $20).
Updating pricing on the Grid view calendar:
- Click here to open your calendar and toggle to Grid view
- Click on the price for the date you want to set a special price for on the calendar
- Update the price and save
- Note: You can use the “Bulk Edit” button if you’d like to update the price for many dates at once
Updating pricing on the Month view calendar:
- Click here to open your calendar
- Click on the date you want to set a special price on the calendar (or use the Bulk Edit button in the top-right corner)
- Select the Date Range
- Click Manage Day
- Now you’re able to see all of your listings with their prices for the date (or multiple dates) you’ve selected
- Click on the listing you’d like to change
- On the right-hand panel, enter the new price you’d like to charge for the selected dates
- Click Save
- You’re all set!
Click here for information on how to manage your listing on the app!