Currently, Hipcamp is in the U.S., Canada, and Australia, but we hope to expand abroad very soon! If you'd like to stay in touch as we head your way, shoot Hipcamp Support a note, and we'll make a note to reach out once we start expanding outside of the U.S.
Articles in this section
- What happens if my car is damaged during my Hipcamp trip?
- What is Hipcamp?
- How do I book a trip on Hipcamp?
- Where can I find the address for a Hipcamp?
- How do I find a Hipcamp in a specific area?
- How do I save my favorite Hipcamps?
- How do I contact a Host?
- Can I book multiple sites in one transaction?
- What does it mean when a listing is "verified"?
- How do public reviews work on Hipcamp?