Hipcamp is a growing community of good-natured people and the most comprehensive resource for unique outdoor stays. We work with landowners to offer tent camping, RV parks, cabins, treehouses, and glamping—everywhere from national parks to blueberry farms. By creating opportunities for landowners to earn money hosting nature lovers, Hipcamp works to support those who care for the land and get more people out under the stars.
Articles in this section
- How do I inquire about Hipcamp Donations?
- How do I inquire about writing for Hipcamp?
- How do I inquire about partnering with Hipcamp?
- BCF Spring Promotion
- Where can I find a copy of my receipt?
- How do I find a Hipcamp in a specific area?
- Can I camp with kids? 👶
- How can I check if a listing is Wheelchair Accessible? ♿️
- What is Hipcamp?
- How do I book?