99% of the time you are getting an error message because you are trying to book the wrong site at the Hipcamp. Usually we only opt in one site at the Hipcamp for the photography booking, even if there are multiple sites. The site available for your photography booking is shown when you claim the assignment. If you're having trouble with this and don't know which site you were supposed to book, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: we can switch the opted in site to another one if your Host agrees.
Articles in this section
- Hipcamp Photographer: How do I claim an assignment?
- I'm having trouble booking- the discount code won't work
- Hipcamp Photographer: My booking request expired. What should I do next?
- Hipcamp Photographer: My booking request was declined, but we've figured out a new date. What should I do next?
- Hipcamp Photographer: Can I book an assignment for two nights?
- Do I have to pay occupancy taxes?
- Hipcamp Photographer: Can I bring people on assignments with me?
- Hipcamp Photographer: What if the site has a 2- or 3-night minimum?
- Hipcamp Photographer: Can I visit a property alone?
- Hipcamp Photographer: What's the best way to hear about new assignments?