Reviews are such an important part of the Hipcamp community. We really appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on your trip. We're so happy to be able to provide you the opportunity to share feedback about your experience since we believe honest reviews establish trust in the Hipcamp community.
We want to make sure that every review that is posted on a site is fair, accurate, and relevant. So we’ve created some tips and guidelines for you to consider when writing your review.
For more information about the review process check out: How do public reviews work on Hipcamp?
Here are some tips for writing a great review:
- Be specific: Your review should focus on your experience on the Host’s property and your experience communicating with the Host
- Be sincere: We welcome your honest opinion about your trip - positive or negative
- Make it relevant: Think about writing a review that would help set future Hipcamper’s expectations for staying on the Host’s property
- Stick to the facts: Focus on what happened during your stay on the Host’s property
What’s not allowed. We reserve the right to remove any review that includes any of the following:
- Obscene, profane, or distasteful content or language
- Promotional content or advertisements
- Reviews of the Hipcamp website, app, or product
- Reviews that are posted in retaliation or with the goal of receiving a refund or compensation
- Reviews that are untrue, in part or in whole, will be removed
- Personal attacks on a Host’s character
- Content that is not relevant or related to the booking or trip
- Content that contains phone numbers, addresses, or URLs external to Hipcamp
Problems, issues, and questions that are pending for which you require assistance should be directed to Hipcamp Support or to the Host directly through messaging. Please remember that many Hosts on the Hipcamp platform derive their livelihoods from hosting on Hipcamp. Hipcamp Support is here to help with any issues you experience using the app or website!
To learn how to leave a review, check out this FAQ.