We're so excited you want to host Hipcampers on your land! If you are not a professional campground, you must keep the number of sites per acre to three or less. If you have one acre or less, you must only have one site. This helps ensure a positive and private experience for Hipcampers, which means great reviews and recommendations for you!
Articles in this section
- How to be good a neighbor when hosting campers on your property
- Is my property right for Hipcamp?
- How much does it cost to list and is there a commission fee?
- How does Hipcamp work?
- Can a Hipcamper claim squatter's rights on my land?
- How much money can I make?
- What about campfires?
- Am I required to provide drinking water?
- Do I have to interact with Hipcampers when they visit my property?
- Do I need a permit or other government permission to host campers?