On Hipcamp, there are a few different photo albums that you can add photos to! You can edit and reorder your photos from the Property tab in the Host Dashboard.
Editing your Property photos:
The Property photo album should be a collection of photos that show off your property in a general way and that include areas and amenities that anyone visiting will be able to enjoy and access. To edit the photos that display in your Property photo album:
- Hover your mouse over Dashboard
- Click Property
- Click the button that says Edit property details
- Click Add or Edit photos
- Click and drag to re-order your photos (or click Upload to add new photos).
Editing your unit photos:
If you have designated units, you should upload unit-specific photos! If there are amenities or details that can only be used if you book a specific unit, save those photos to upload to show off on that unit specifically.
If you have dispersed units, you should upload photos that show the general area that campers can set up in. (Reminder: Dispersed units mean that campers choose a place to camp on arrival).
To edit the photos that display in your unit photo album:
- Click on Property from your Host Dashboard
- Click on Sites located next to ‘Overview’
- Click Edit next to the site you would like to edit
- Click on Photos on the left side of the screen
- Click on Add or Edit photos
- Click and drag the photos to change the order.