How much do I get paid per assignment?
For assignments that have green pins on the assignment map, we pay $75. For assignments that have yellow pins on the assignment map, we pay $100.
How do I submit an invoice?
After you’ve uploaded 1 review and 10-15 edited photos of the site you photographed, you’re ready to submit your invoice. If you have multiple completed assignments, you can include them all in one invoice.
- Create an account for or login to PayPal.
- Select Invoicing > Create New Invoice (on mobile app: Request > Send Invoice)
- Bill to hello@Hipcamp.com Hipcamp. Create one Item per completed assignment (note: if you shot multiple sites for an assignment, it’s still considered a single assignment.)
- In Item Name, add the name of the site you photographed. In Description, provide a link to the site. Specify the amount owed ($75 or $100), to be verified by our team.
- If you completed more than one assignment, add each additional assignment as its own Item.
- Once you finish filling out the “Price” box for each item, press the “Allow Tip” checkbox at the mid-to-bottom right of the screen. This will allow us to reimburse you for any fees that Paypal charges you for the transaction.
- Our team will review your assignment to confirm all deliverables were met, at which point we’ll mark it as “verified,” and you’ll receive a confirmation email, and your payment should begin to process shortly after.
After submission, you’ll be paid within 30 days.