Switching from Camper mode to Host mode
When logged into your Host account on the app, you will have the option to use the app as a Hipcamper or Host. The icons you see on the app depend on whether you are viewing your Host or Camper profile. If you are in ‘Camper mode’ on the app, you can change to ‘Host mode’ by following these steps:
- Go to the "Me" tab by clicking the person icon on the bottom right-hand corner.
- Tap the green "Switch to Hosting Profile" button.
- You will then see your Host icons along the bottom of the screen.
What if I have multiple properties?
We know that some Hosts manage multiple properties on one account. Unfortunately, we don’t yet have the ability to switch between properties on the Hipcamp app. To view another property in your Hosting profile on the app:
- Log in to your Hipcamp Host account using an internet browser on your device
- Switch to view your other property on your account
- Go back into the app and refresh
- You will see the last property that you viewed on the app
What if I can’t see the option to view my Hosting profile?
If you don't see the "Switch to Hosting Profile" button, you are likely logged in with a different account.
- Try logging out and logging back in. Tip: If you've signed up with your email, be sure to sign in using your email address. You will need to select the same login method as you do on hipcamp.com on desktop.
- Double-check that you're clicking "Log In" and not "Sign Up". Choosing "Sign Up" creates a new account. You will not able to access your Hosting Profile through a newly created account.
If you continue to run into issues accessing your Hosting Profile, please file a Support Ticket and our team will assist.