For each booking that you receive, you will have the following information:
- The name of the Hipcamper who booked
- Email address and phone number
- Number of adults, children, and pets
- Number of vehicles
- For non-structure bookings, whether the Hipcamper is staying in a tent or RV
- For RV bookings, the RV type and length that the Hipcamper is bringing
Where can I find this information?
You can view this information on your Hipcamp Calendar (click here). Simply click on the booking and view the information on the pop-up.
You can also click on the booking on your Bookings page (click here) which will open the same pop-up.
What about pending booking requests?
Contact information won’t be available prior to accepting a request, but all other information is visible. Camper contact information will appear once a booking is accepted.