If a site is available on your Calendar but shows as unavailable to a Hipcamper trying to book, it could be due to your Advance notice settings!
Advance notice refers to the minimum amount of time a camper needs to book before the booking check-in time.
For example, if your advance notice is set to 24 hours, that means that Hipcampers need to make a booking at least 24 hours before their check-in time. As a result, they would not be able to make a same day booking at your site.
You can select no notice, 12, 24, or 48 hours as the minimum amount of time you need between when a Hipcamper makes a booking and when they actually arrive. If you would like to accept same day bookings, you should select no notice or 12 hours notice!
To check and update your advance notice:
- Login to Hipcamp.com
- Hover your mouse over Dashboard
- Click on Property
- Click on Edit next to the Listing
- Click on Booking Options on the lefthand menu
- Scroll down to Advance notice
- Select the notice you would like from the dropdown menu
- Select Save changes at the bottom
Once updated, you can check your availability on your public Listing page to ensure that tonight shows as available to campers.