Beyond Social Media, there are some great ways you can harness the power of Marketing to introduce your Hipcamp to new audiences, and grow your business!
- Use email and text to share your listing with family and friends!
- Introducing your Hipcamp to family and friends, and asking them to share with their audiences is a great way to increase your reach!
- Improve your Hipcamp’s search ranking by keeping your listing up-to-date!
- By keeping your listing updated and your communication quick, you can help to rank higher in the Hipcamp search—check out our post for more information on how to boost your search rank!
- Introduce your business at local community events!
- If you’re involved in local groups or events like agriculture clubs, farmers markets, or livestock shows, share your listing with other like-minded community members! This could include making flyers, or just simple word-of-mouth. Not only will this help increase your reach, you could earn extra money by increasing your Host referrals as well.
- Create an email newsletter!
- Collect email addresses from family and friends, and start an email newsletter, where you share about the happenings on your property! Experiment with different ways of growing your list of email addresses—a raffle of 1 night’s stay at your Hipcamp, some jams or vegetables you grew, etc., and once you have a larger list, you can periodically advertise your business to your email list.