As a Host, you’re able to manage your sites from the app. While not all tools are currently available on the app, we’ll go over the current tools available.
- Upload and edit your photos
- Adjust your pricing
- Update your site description
- Rename your site
- Update your amenities
- Update your RV details
- Other site details
Simply head to your Property tab on the app to get started.
Upload and edit your photos
Once on the Property tab, you'll see a list of your sites. Once you select a site, click the pencil icon to the right of Photos at the top of the screen to start editing.
You can upload photos from your phone and take photos directly from the app (permissions required), delete photos you've uploaded, add captions, and choose a new cover photo!
Adjust your pricing
If you click the pencil icon to the right of the Pricing heading, you'll be able to update some of your pricing settings. You can update:
- How much you charge per night
- Whether you allow additional guests
- How many additional guests you allow
- How much you charge for additional guests
- Your weeknight discount rate
- Your cleaning fee (for structures only)
Update your site description
If you'd like to update your description, simply click the pencil icon next to the Description heading.
Rename your site
You can also edit your site’s name! Simply click the pencil icon to the right of Site name.
Update your amenities
You can update the amenities offered in each site by clicking the pencil icon next to Amenities. You will be able to select ‘yes’ or ‘no’ for each amenity, select from more specific amenity options (e.g. specific toilet type), as well as provide written information.
Update your RV details
If your site allows RVs (or other camping vehicles), you can update the following details from the app:
- The RV accommodation type your site can support
- The vehicle length that you can accommodate
- Whether or not you can accommodate RV slideouts
- The type of surface you’re providing and the levelness of the ground
- The access into the site
- Whether you can provide electricity, water, sewage, or television hookups
- Whether generators are allowed.
Simply click the pencil icon next to RV/Motorhome details.
Other site details
There are a few other site settings that you can edit from the app. Tap the pencil icon next to Site Details to edit:
- How many Hipcampers are allowed per site (this is the number of people covered by the base price)
- How Hipcampers access the site (park, walk)
- The type of vehicle required (2WD, 4WD)
- Whether it's wheelchair accessible
- How many vehicles you allow per site