Managing your listing is easier than ever with our latest app release! In the latest version of the app, you'll be able to:
- Upload and edit your photos
- Adjust your pricing
- Update your listing description
- Rename your listing
- Finish your draft listing
- Manage your listing's sites
Simply head to your Property tab on the app to get started.
Upload and edit your photos
Once on the Property tab, you'll see a list of your listings. Once you select a listing, you'll be able to click the pencil icon to the right of Photos at the top of the screen to start editing.
You can upload photos from your phone and take photos directly from the app (permissions required), delete photos you've uploaded, add captions, and choose a new cover photo!
Adjust your pricing
If you click the pencil icon to the right of the Pricing heading, you'll be able to update some of your pricing settings. You can update:
- How much you charge per night
- Whether you allow additional guests
- How many additional guests you allow
- How much you charge for additional guests
- Your weeknight discount rate
- Your cleaning fee (for structures only)
Update your listing description
If you'd like to update your description, simply click the pencil icon next to the Description heading.
Rename your listing
You can also edit your listing's name! Simply click the pencil icon to the right of Listing name.
Finish your draft listing
If you've started completing the steps to take a new listing live on Hipcamp, you can now finish the sign-up process through the app.
From the Property tab, scroll down until you see Finish your draft listing. Once you click that, you will see the steps that you need to complete to take your listing live!
Once you're done editing, don't forget to click Preview listing at the top of the listing editor screen to see what your edits look like to future Hipcampers.
Manage your listing's sites
You're able to edit how many sites your listing has as well as whether they are designated or dispersed. To do this, click on the Property tab at the bottom of the app. From there, tap the listing you would like to edit and scroll to the Site Details section, pictured below:
Tap the pencil icon to edit:
- how many sites your listing has
- whether your sites are dispersed (Hipcamper chooses) or designated
- how many Hipcampers you permit on each site
- how Hipcampers access the listing
- whether it's wheelchair accessible
- how many vehicles you allow per site
If your sites are designated, you're able to pin each site to your property map.