In order to Host on Hipcamp, landowners have to abide by our Hosting Standards. In addition to those standards, here are the steps we take to ensure safe and quality stays:
- All new Hosts must verify their identity in order to Host on Hipcamp
- Hipcamp maintains a transparent site review process
- Hipcamp has a clear Inclusion Policy that Hosts must abide by
- Hosts have to agree to the Terms of Service, which include requirements for not having a past felony charge or recent insurance claim to be insured through the Hipcamp insurance policy
- Hipcamp has an internal quality assurance process to ensure the sites meet our standards
If you have any questions or concerns about a property or a Host, please feel free to contact the Hipcamp Support Team.