Once a Hipcamper books a trip, they will receive a confirmation email that contains your listing's address as well as any directions or arrival instructions you outline. To ensure a seamless check-in experience, consider providing detailed arrival instructions to your listing.
Here are some examples of what to include:
- Precise driving instructions to your property
- Details on what the terrain is like in your area
- Any landmarks that would help guests find your location
- Any potential issues with GPS in your area
- Description of your property's entrance (entrance gates, long drive-way, etc)
- Detailed check-in instructions (ex: close the gate after entering, don't let the animals out)
To add arrival instructions to your listing:
- Navigate to your Listings page by hovering over "Host Dashboard"
- Click on the listing for which you'd like to provide arrival instructions
- Click "Directions" on the left-hand side of the listing's page
- Click the downward-facing arrow next to "Arrival instructions"
- Write your arrival instructions in the text box
- Click "Save changes"
You can always come back to this page if you need to edit your instructions!
Would you rather send these instructions through messages? Check out this FAQ on how to set up scheduled messages!