We are so excited about this new feature! As a Host, you are now able to schedule messages that are sent to your confirmed guests. At this time, these pre-written messages will be sent to your guests 48 hours prior to their check-in.
Here are a few reasons you might want to schedule messages:
- To remind guests of your listing's rules
- To detail some of the features of your property
- To recommend activities in and around your property
- To provide detailed arrival instructions or directions
Here is how you set up your scheduled messages:
- Head to your Dashboard
- Scroll down until you see "Scheduled Messages"
- Click "Manage scheduled messages"
- Click "Add message" at the top
- Name your scheduled message and draft your message to your future guests
- Select which listings this scheduled message applies to
- Click "Save"
Your new scheduled message will be sent to your future guests 48 hours before they are due to arrive!
If you're looking to update your arrival instructions and directions, check out this FAQ!