A Facebook page for your property can be a great tool to further promote your Hipcamp property, to engage with guests and generate more bookings. If you have a Facebook page for your property, we suggest optimising it by doing the following:
Your Hipcamp URL is the unique link to your listing or property page. It will look something like this: https://www.hipcamp.com/discover/new-south-wales/cape-meringo
Use your Hipcamp URL everywhere! When you do this, you are giving guests a quick link to more information and to book online quickly and securely.
1. In the ABOUT US section there is a field for your website. Add your Hipcamp URL there.
2. Add a BOOK NOW button, which can link straight to your Hipcamp page where people can make a booking.
See the below example for how this host has included links to their Hipcamp page using both the website and Book Now button options.
3. Do a post introducing your listing, with some great photos, and paste your Hipcamp URL within the post. Find the option to 'pin to the top'. This means this particular post will stay at the top of your page and is usually the first thing a user will read.
4. Update your followers regularly with news posts, videos and special offers.
5. Check out our tips for using Facebook groups to further promote your Hipcamp.
5. Remember to use #Hipcamp with every post!
See more tips on marketing your Hipcamp.