Below learn how to change the status of your listing on the Hipcamp website. To learn how to do this on the mobile app, check out this article: How can I manage my Hosting profile on the app?
Pausing or Deactivating:
Pausing your listing will keep it live on Hipcamp, but no Hipcampers will be able to make a booking, as your calendar will be closed off.
Deactivating your listing will completely remove it from Hipcamp, but you will be able to bring it back in the future if you choose to do so.
You can also block days on your calendar if you don't want to Host for the next few weeks, but you do still want to get bookings in the future.
Follow these steps to choose what is right for you:
- Click the Property tab at the top of your Host Dashboard
- Find the listing you want to change
- Select the drop-down menu under Listing Status and select the status you wish to change to.
- You'll be able to pause indefinitely or until a certain date
- You can choose to deactivate by selecting the 'deactivate' option
Reactivating your listing:
When you're ready to re-open your Hipcamp. You can do so by following these steps:
- Navigate to your Host Dashboard
- Select Property from the top of the page
- Select the drop-down menu under Listing Status which is currently Paused.
- Select Open
- Select the green Open button to confirm
- Your listing will be immediately reactivated
If you want to open a deactivated listing, please file a support ticket and our support team can help out.