Sometimes you might come across a situation where you’d like to issue a refund for your Hipcamper. Here’s how:
Please note: Refunds can only be processed once a booking had ended or if it was canceled.
- Log into your Hipcamp account
- Select Host Dashboard in the upper right-hand sections of your screen
- Once in your host dashboard, select Calendar from the menu at the top of your screen
- Find and select the Booking you’d like to refund
- Only past and active bookings will appear on your calendar, click here to learn how to view canceled bookings.
- Once you have selected the booking, a window will appear on the left-hand side of the screen. Scroll to the bottom of this window and click on the Refund button (photo example below) to open the refund window.
- Once the new window opens, scroll down and enter the dollar amount you’d like to refund.
- Click the green Refund button once - make sure to not click it more than once to avoid refunding more than the amount you specified.
- The payment breakdown and the Host and Hipcamper receipts will all be automatically updated.