Here's how to close off specific dates to prevent bookings from happening when you’re not able to Host Hipcampers on your computer:
- Click here to open your calendar
- Click on Bulk Edit on the top right (please note this option will only appear if your listing is currently live and not paused)
- Select the date range and click Next
- Select the first listing you'd like to close and toggle the availability off
- Click Done
- Select the reason for the closure and click Confirm - the dates will now be blocked
- If you have multiple listings and want to close the dates for all of them, you'll be able to block dates for them one at a time. Simply click Done when you have completed all the edits you want to make
Your listing is now blocked from getting a booking for the chosen days!
To block specific sites within a listing, simply click the "Advanced Site Management" drop-down menu under a listing and select the sites you want to block.
Note: View this FAQ for steps for how to block dates on your mobile phone.