Using the google calendar can be a really efficient way to manage all of your booking platforms in one place. Follow the steps below to learn how to import your Hipcamp calendar into your Google calendar and your Google calendar into your Hipcamp calendar.
To import your Hipcamp calendar into your Google Calendar:
- On Hipcamp, go to your Host Dashboard and click on the "Calendar" tab.
- Select Sync Settings. Once you click that, a pop-up box will prompt you to import/export calendars.
- Choose "Export calendar" and copy the link provided under "All listings and sites at your property"
- Open your Google Calendar on a computer.
- On the left-hand side, click on "Other calendars"
- Choose "Add by URL" and paste your Hipcamp calendar URL.
To import your Google calendar into your Hipcamp Calendar:
- Login to your Google calendar
- On the left, find the "My calendars" section. You might need to click it to expand it.
- Hover over the calendar you want to share, we recommend making a calendar specifically for your listing, click on the More button which looks like three stacked dots
- Click on Settings and Sharing
- Scroll down to Access Permissions and select Make Available to Public
- Agree to the privacy warning pop up window
- Scroll down to Integrate Calendar
- Double click to select full Public address iCal format link
- Copy your Public address iCal format if your calendar is public, or the Private address iCal format if your calendar is private.
- Log into Hipcamp and go to your Dashboard
- Click on the Calendar tab
- Select Sync Settings. A pop-up box will prompt you to import a calendar
- Paste your Google calendar link into the URL box and click Save