There are many reasons why you’d want to choose to set a different price for your Hipcamp on a specific night. Holidays, special events in your area, or dates where you want to offer off-season discounts are all great reasons to set a special price.
Please note: your pricing for additional campers will also increase at the same rate that you increase your base price for all future bookings. Your past bookings will not change or be updated.
Example: If your base price is normally $50 and your additional guest fee is $20, but you increase your base price to $75 (+50%) on a special day, that +50% would also apply to the additional guest fee on that special day ($30 instead of $20).
Updating pricing on the Grid view calendar:
- Click here to open your calendar and toggle to Grid view
- Click on the price for the date you want to set a special price for on the calendar
- Update the price in the Nightly price field and Save
- Note: You can use the “Bulk Edit” button if you’d like to update the price for many dates at once
Updating pricing on the Month view calendar:
- Click here to open your calendar
- Click on the date you want to set a special price on the calendar (or use the Bulk Edit button in the top-right corner)
- Click Manage for a single date or Next if you selected multiple dates
- Now you’re able to see all of your sites with their prices for the dates you’ve selected
- Update the price in the Nightly price field
- Click Done
Click here for information on how to manage your sites on the app!