If you have space, adding the options for hosting RVs in your Hipcamp is a great way to generate more bookings and help get even more people outside.
When it comes to RVs, the more information you provide in regards to what you can accommodate, the better! RV Hipcampers can book your property with confidence if you clearly explain what kinds of vehicles or trailers will fit at your listing, and what kinds of hookups may be available.
If you allow RVs on your property, please make sure your settings are up to date by following these steps:
1. Log in to Hipcamp.com
2. Hover over Host Dashboard at the top and click Property
3. Click on Edit Listing
4. Click on Accommodations on the left side of the screen
5. Select the type of camping you can provide
6. Select the vehicle access type - How will Hipcampers access the listing? What type of vehicle is needed (2WD, 4WD.)
7. Select the RV Accommodation your listing can support
8. Select the type of surface you’re providing.
9. Provide information about the levelness of the ground.
10. Enter the vehicle length that you can accommodate so that people with bigger vehicles can easily know if their RV will fit
11. Enter whether or not you can accommodate RV slideouts: Some RVs and trailers have slideouts, which pop out of the sides of the vehicle to extend its width. If your site accommodates up to three feet on either side, then you can likely accommodate slideouts.
12. Enter whether or not you can provide an electricity hookup
13. Enter whether or not you can provide a water hookup
14. Enter whether or not you can provide a sewage hookup
15. Enter whether or not you can provide a television hookup
16. Do you allow generators? Generators can be noisy, so if you have tent campers in the same area, it could be disruptive to them. Choose if you will allow them or not in this step so that RV Hipcampers can plan ahead:
Complete the rest of the accommodation-related questions and be sure to hit 'Save' before you leave the page!
Here is a gif of what this page looks like: