Hosts can now manage their listings on the app! Hosts can block or open specific days on their calendars across all of their listings, even down to the individual campsite level. They can also change the price of different listings for any given day or over a date range.
How to access your Hosting Profile in the Hipcamp App
- Login using your Hipcamp Host account information.
- You will automatically be able to view your Hosting Profile
- Having issues finding the "Switch to Hosting Profile" button?
Features in the Hipcamp App Hosting Profile
- Hipcamp Messages: contact Hipcampers directly on the go!
- Schedule: view upcoming bookings including booking details.
- Booking requests: accept or decline booking requests.
- Block or open specific days on calendars across all of their listings
- Change the price of different listings for any given day or over a date range.
- Cancel bookings when needed
- Modify your Extras
For any other actions, please visit your Host Dashboard on a Google Chrome, Safari either on your smartphone or on a computer. You'll have to log into your account with your email and password. Need help logging in? Take a look at the How do I reset my password article.
Once you're on your Hosting Profile page, you will see you calendar in this view. Click "Manage" for more options:
When you click "Manage" you will be directed to a month view of your calendar. Simply click on dates to update your listing availability!
Toggle the switch to change the availability of your listing or click on the Nightly Price field to update how much you charge per night!
To learn how to manage your listing on a computer, take a look at these articles!