If you have multiple, similar site types, such as 10 spots for 10 potential groups to pitch tents, you may want to add new sites rather than new listings. Adding new sites to an existing listing means you'll maintain any photos, reviews, or recommendation rates you have. To start adding a new site, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Hipcamp account
- Go to your Host Dashboard
- Then select Listings from the menu at the top of the screen
- Click Edit listing under one of your active listings
- On the left sidebar, click Accommodations
- From there, scroll down to How many clearly marked, designated sites do you have? (or, if your sites are dispersed, how many groups can you accommodate?)
- Click the dropdown to add more sites. You'll automatically be prompted to place these sites on your map. Once you've finished this, hit Done and scroll down and hit save changes.
Congratulations, you now have more bookable sites!
Note: We recommend keeping camper comfort and privacy in mind when adding new sites. A good rule of thumb: limit to 3 sites per acre.