If you have multiple, similar dispersed sites, you may want to add new sites to an existing Listing. Dispersed sites mean that guests will choose a place to camp within your permitted area upon arrival. Adding new dispersed sites to an existing Listing means you'll maintain any photos, reviews, or recommendation rates you have.
Note: If you would like to add a designated site (a specific site that campers can choose when booking), you should create a new specific Listing. Instructions here: How do I add an additional designated site or an additional structure?
To start adding a new dispersed site on the website (click here for app instructions), follow these steps:
- Log in to your Hipcamp account
- Go to your Host Dashboard
- Then select Property from the menu at the top of the screen
- Click Edit Listing under one of your active listings
- On the left sidebar, click Sites and pricing
- Click the dropdown to add more sites. Scroll down, and hit Save changes.
To add more sites on the app:
- Tap on the Property tab at the bottom of the app home screen
- Select Manage dispersed sites
- Add or remove sites by clicking the + or -
- Click Continue
Note: We recommend keeping camper comfort and privacy in mind when adding new sites. A good rule of thumb: limit to 3 sites per acre.