If you have multiple, similar site types, such as 10 spots for 10 potential groups to pitch tents, you may want to add new sites rather than new listings. Adding new sites to an existing listing means you'll maintain any photos, reviews, or recommendation rates you have.
To start adding a new site on the website (click here for app instructions), follow these steps:
- Log in to your Hipcamp account
- Go to your Host Dashboard
- Then select Property from the menu at the top of the screen
- Click Edit listing under one of your active listings
- On the left sidebar, click Sites and pricing
- Click the dropdown to add more sites. You'll automatically be prompted to place these sites on your map. Once you've finished this, hit Done and scroll down, and hit save changes.
To add more sites on the app:
- Tap on the Property tab at the bottom of the app home screen
- Select the listing you'd like to edit
- Tap the pencil icon next to Site Details
On the app you can edit:
- How many sites your listing has
- Whether your sites are dispersed (Hipcamper chooses) or designated
- How many Hipcampers you permit on each site
- How Hipcampers access the listing
- Whether it's wheelchair accessible
- How many vehicles you allow per site
If your site is designated, you'll have to pin each site to your property map. Simply drag each site to its location:
Congratulations, you now have more bookable sites!
Note: We recommend keeping camper comfort and privacy in mind when adding new sites. A good rule of thumb: limit to 3 sites per acre.