Yes. The Field Scout program is a professional photography gig, and we reserve the right to remove any photographers who do not deliver the quality we are promising our Hosts. It's important that Field Scout photos align with Hipcamp's brand and aesthetic, which is why we've created clear guidelines on what we're looking for here. If you have any questions about this, reach out any time.
Articles in this section
- Field Scout: What types of photos should I take?
- Field Scout: Does Hipcamp have a policy on Field Scout photo quality?
- Field Scout: If a property has multiple listings, do I shoot them all?
- Field Scout: What size should my photos be?
- Field Scout: How do I upload my photos to a listing?
- Field Scout: When do I need to upload my trip photos?
- Field Scout: Can I take photos with my iPhone?
- Field Scout: Should I upload photos that are unflattering?