Saved lists are a great way to keep tabs on your favorite Hipcamps! You can use them to plan a road trip and share them with your friends. Here is how you can set up your own saved list:
- Login to Hipcamp.com
- Initiate a Search that matches your ideas for getting outside
- Found a Hipcamp you wanna Save? Click on "Save to List"
- You can add your new fave Hipcamp to a general Wishlist or you can create a new one by clicking on Create a New List
- Next step, name your new list and click on Save
- To view your lists, hover over your profile image and click on Saved Lists
- To share your list, click on it, copy the URL and spread the findings with your friends
That's it! That's how you can collect, share and inspire your friends to get outside with Saved Lists. Want to remove Hipcamps from your list? Check out: How do I remove Hipcamps from my saved list?