To import your Hipcamp calendar into your Google Calendar:
- On Hipcamp, go to your Host Dashboard and click on the "Calendar" tab.
- You'll see the option to "Set up calendar syncing" on the lefthand side. Once you click that, a pop-up box will prompt you to import/export calendars.
- Choose "Export calendar" and copy the link provided under "All listings and sites at your property"
- Open your Google Calendar on a computer.
- On the lefthand side, click on "Other calendars"
- Choose "Add by URL" and paste your Hipcamp calendar URL.
To import your Google calendar into your Hipcamp Calendar:
- Login to your Google Calendar
- On the left, find the "My calendars" section. You might need to click it to expand it.
- Hover over the calendar you want to share, we recommend making a calendar specifically for your listing, click on the More button which looks like three stacked dots
- Click on Settings and Sharing
- Scroll down to Access Permissions and select Make Available to Public
- Agree to the privacy warning pop up window
- Scroll down to Integrate Calendar
- Double click to select full Public address iCal format link
- Copy your Public address iCal format if your calendar is public, or the Private address iCal format if your calendar is private.
- Log into Hipcamp and go to your Dashboard
- Click on the "Calendar" tab
- Choose "Set up calendar syncing" on the lefthand side. A pop-up box will prompt you to "Import a calendar"
- Paste your Google calendar link into the URL box and click "Save"