On the top left corner of your listing page, you'll notice a recommendation percentage, which lets Hipcampers know how many of your previous guests would recommend staying there. It'll only appear on your listing page after you've received three bookings.
When a Hipcamper returns from their trip, we ask them if they'd recommend your listing, providing three options: yes, maybe, or no. Here's what that means for your recommendation percentage:
- Yes = 100% recommendation
- Maybe = 50% recommendation
- No = 0% recommendation
So, if you've had three recommends submitted—two that said "yes" and one that said "no," for example—your recommendation percentage would be roughly 67%. That's because you would have received two 100% ratings and one 0% ratings, which averages out to 67%.
Tips on improving your recommendation percentage:
- Take private and public feedback from your Hipcampers into account
- Be responsive and available
- Make sure your directions are correct and your listing is accurately portrayed, well-maintained, and safe