Every Hipcamp has a base price per night that includes a set standard number of people for the booking. For example, you could decide to Host 4 people at $30 per night.
If you're a Host in Australia or the UK, you are able to set up child pricing as additional guests. Check out this FAQ for more information: How do I set up child pricing?
If you're able to accommodate larger groups, you are able to charge extra for additional people beyond the set standard group size. Here's how:
- Click on Property from your Host Dashboard
- Click on Sites located next to ‘Overview’
- Click Edit next to the site you would like to edit
- Click on Pricing on the left side of the screen
- Click on Edit all pricing
- Scroll down until you see Do you want to allow additional guests for a fee?
- Select Yes and update the price. (You will also see a field to add additional children pricing in the UK or Australia)
- Enter the number of additional people you are able to host
- Select Done at the bottom