Every Hipcamp has a base price per night that includes a set standard number of people for the booking. For example, you could decide to Host 4 people at $30 per night.
If you're a Host in Australia, you are now able to set up child pricing as additional guests. Check out this FAQ for more information: How do I set up child pricing?
If you're able to accommodate larger groups, you are able to charge extra for additional people beyond the set standard group size. Here's how:
- Login to Hipcamp.com
- Hover your mouse over Dashboard
- Click on Property
- Click on Edit next to the Listing
- Click on Sites and pricing on the left menu
- Scroll down to Advanced pricing
- Enter the price you would like to charge per additional person
- Enter the number of additional people you are able to host
Based on the example above, the pricing and number of guests break down as follows:
- A Hipcamper can book from 1 to 4 guests for $35.00 per night
- They can also add up to 4 additional guests at $5.00 per additional person per night
- At any time, you could host a MAXIMUM of 8 Hipcampers at $55.00 per night.