Your property name is the umbrella term for all of the listings you have on Hipcamp. If you have multiple listings -- like cabins and tents, for example -- they are all under your same property. To edit your property name, go to your Host Dashboard --> listings --> Profile (in the bottom lefthand corner, shown below). Here, you can edit your property name, story, and other info associated with it.
Articles in this section
- How to add "Fall Fun" activities to your listing - help Hipcampers search for your Hipcamp this Fall! 🍂
- How do I add more sites to my listing?
- What is verification and how do I get verified on Hipcamp?
- How is my recommendation percentage calculated?
- How do I reorder my photos?
- How do I edit my listing description?
- How do I edit or add rules for my listing?
- What affects my listing's search ranking?
- How do I change the name of my listing?
- How do I change the name of my property?