If you have previously closed off dates for a listing and would like to open them back up to become bookable again, you can do so by following these steps:
- Log in to your Hipcamp Account
- Select Host Dashboard from the menu on the top, right-hand side of the screen
- On the next page, select Calendar from the menu on the top of the page
- Click on the date you would like to close from the calendar
- To close off an individual site: uncheck the box to the left of the site name and select Save
- To close off all sites for all listings: Select Change all at the bottom of the window and select Save
To adjust the availability for more than than one day at a time, check out our FAQ: How do I block off months at a time in my calendar?