You will need to create a new site when adding a new designated site or an additional structure. A designated site is a clearly marked site or a site with specific features. Guests will pre-select their designated site at the time of booking.
To add a new designated site or a new structure:
- Click on Property from your Host Dashboard
- Click on Sites located next to ‘Overview’
- Click + Add new on the righthand side of the screen
- You will be prompted to select either Create new site or Create Duplicate:
Create new site - start a new site from scratch.
Create Duplicate - duplicate a site using any current site as a template.
Note: Duplicating a site will copy all the information except for name, description, and photos which you'll have to add separately. Be sure to check on your booking options, pricing, and directions to make sure those are accurate after duplicating!
- Follow the prompts to create and publish your new site.