It’s up to you to determine whether providing a fire pit and allowing campfires is suitable for your property. We suggest contacting your local fire department to get the most up-to-date rules and regulations. Also, there are alternatives to wood fire pits that may be more appropriate for your land.
Articles in this section
- How to be good a neighbor when hosting campers on your property
- Is my property right for Hipcamp?
- How much does it cost to list and is there a commission fee?
- How does Hipcamp work?
- Can a Hipcamper claim squatter's rights on my land?
- How much money can I make?
- What about campfires?
- Am I required to provide drinking water?
- Do I have to interact with Hipcampers when they visit my property?
- Do I need a permit or other government permission to host campers?