It’s up to you to determine whether providing a firepit and allowing campfires is suitable for your property. We suggest contacting your local fire department to get the most up to date rules and regulations. Also, there are alternatives to wood fire pits that may be more appropriate for your land.
Articles in this section
- How does Hipcamp work?
- Is my property right for Hipcamp?
- How much does it cost to list and is there a commission fee?
- How can I market my listing?
- How much money can I make?
- What about campfires?
- What about zoning laws?
- When do I get paid?
- Does Hipcamp Have Hosting Standards?
- Am I required to provide drinking water?