If a Host can't accommodate you or asks you to cancel, please email firstname.lastname@example.org directly. You should include any relevant documentation including messages or texts with the Host, etc. Our Support team processes full refunds in these cases, including all fees, and works with Hipcampers to find similar spots that are available during the dates that they had booked.
Articles in this section
- Booking a Hipcamp with kids 👶
- Wheelchair Accessibility ♿️
- What is Hipcamp?
- How do I book a campsite?
- How do I contact a Host?
- If I put in a request to book, when am I charged?
- What's the difference between "instant book" and "request to book" listings?
- I already booked, but the Host can't accommodate me. What do I do?
- How do public reviews work on Hipcamp?
- Can I book multiple sites in one transaction?