Anyone who has stayed at your listing can upload photos to your listing. Our community can upvote their favorite photos on your listing, which may change photo order (photos with the highest number of upvotes appear first.)
You can always re-order your own photos in the photo section of your Host Dashboard if needed, and you can flag inaccurate or inappropriate photos for removal.
Your first photo is the most important photo.
This is the photo that appears in Hipcamp searches, so it’s important that it accurately portrays the listing. Make sure this is a clear, zoomed-out shot of your listing so the camper is more likely to click on it.
How to add photos to your listing:
- Head to your Dashboard and click on "Listings"
- Choose which listing you want to add photos to
- On the left side, select "Photos"
- Click "Click to add photos" in the middle of the page
- Either drag the photos you want to add to the "Select or drag and drop..." box. If you click on the box, you will have the option to upload the pictures from your computer.
- Click "Upload and Post"