The Hipcamp mobile Calendar has a ton of features to help you manage your sites on the go on your phone or other mobile devices! Click through to learn how to:
Accessing your Mobile Calendar
First, let's get to your mobile Calendar. Open your mobile web browser (Chrome, Safari, etc) and go to hipcamp.com. From there, sign in to your Host account.
Navigate to your Host Dashboard by visiting this link or by tapping the menu on the top left side of the screen and then tapping the 'Host Dashboard' button.
The option to view to your Calendar will also be on the homepage of your Host Dashboard.
Viewing Bookings and Blocked Dates
Adjusting your Availability (Blocking and Opening sites)
To open or block sites:
1. Tap 'Manage' on the bottom right-hand side of your Calendar.
2. Select a date or a date range where you want to open or block sites. To select multiple dates, tap the start date and the end date separately on the Calendar, and the range will automatically be highlighted.
3. Once the date(s) are selected, tap 'Next’.
4. You can toggle each site open or closed using the toggle below the site
5. If you have multiple dispersed sites under a single listing, you can view all of the sites and block off specific sites by clicking ‘Advanced site management’.
6. Hit ‘Done’.