You're able to change the price of your listing at any time! Any pricing updates will only be applied to bookings made after the change. Pricing on any previously confirmed bookings will not be affected.
To update your listing's price on the website (for app instructions, click here), follow these steps:
- Go to your Host Dashboard
- Click on the "Property" tab, then click "Edit" for the listing you'd like to update
- Click on "Sites and pricing" on the left
- Edit pricing structure as you scroll down (photos below)
- Click “save your changes” at the bottom of the page
You can also update your base price and weeknight discount on the grid view calendar.
- Toggle to the 'Grid' calendar
- Click the gear icon for a specific listing to make your updates
- Save! You're all set.
To update your price on the app, follow these steps:
- Tap on the Property tab at the bottom of the app
- Click on the pencil icon next to Pricing
On the app, you can update the following pricing settings:
- How much you charge per night
- Whether you allow additional guests
- How many additional guests you allow
- How much you charge for additional guests
- Your weeknight discount rate
- Your cleaning fee (for structures only)
If you want to adjust your price for specific nights, check out this FAQ: How can I change my listing price for specific nights?