To import your Airbnb calendar into your Hipcamp calendar, you'll need to get a special URL from Airbnb:
- Visit your Airbnb calendar
- Go to "Availability"
- Scroll to the bottom where it says "Sync calendars"
- From there, click "Export calendar" and you'll get the URL you need. Copy it. The link should match up with this format: https://www.airbnb.com/calendar/ical/12345678.ics?s=abcxyz
- Log into Hipcamp and go to your Dashboard
- Click on the "Calendar" tab
- Choose "Set up calendar syncing" on the lefthand side. A pop-up box will prompt you to "Import a calendar"
- Paste your Airbnb calendar link into the URL box and click "Save"
To import your Hipcamp calendar into your Airbnb calendar:
- Hit "Export calendar" where you left off.
- Copy the link provided under "Site # of Listing Name"
- Go to Airbnb and choose "Manage Listings"
- Click Manage Listing and Calendar for the listing you want to edit
- Click Availability Settings in the top-right corner of your calendar view
- Under Sync Calendars, select Import calendar
- Paste your Hipcamp calendar URL in the Calendar address (URL) field
- Name your calendar
- Click Import calendar
Within minutes of setting this up successfully, already booked and blocked off dates will appear as unavailable on Hipcamp.