No. We encourage hosts to take a photo to put a face to the property and remind guests of the business owner they are supporting; but we understand not everyone likes being photographed. Up to you!
Articles in this section
- How do I get my photos?
- How do I reschedule my Hipcamp Photographer booking?
- My photographer booking expired… What should I do?
- What do I do if a photographer booked and my property isn’t ready? How do I prepare my property for a shoot?
- I have multiple pitches- Will the photographer shoot them all?
- How do I report a bad experience with my photographer, or bad photos?
- Do I have to be in the pictures?
- How many nights does the photographer stay? Do I provide EXTRAS to the photographer?
- Does a Hipcamp photographer have to follow Hipcamp rules? Are they covered by Hipcamp insurance?
- Do I have to pay for a professional photographer? Can I see the photographer’s work before they come?