A Hipcamp Photographer follows the same rules and guidelines as any other Hipcamper, and will be covered by the same insurance policy in the unlikely event of an incident.
Articles in this section
- How do I get my photos?
- How do I report a bad experience with my photographer, or bad photos?
- How do I reschedule my Hipcamp Photographer booking?
- Do I have to be in the pictures?
- What do I do if a photographer booked and my property isn’t ready? How do I prepare my property for a shoot?
- My photographer booking expired… What should I do?
- How many nights does the photographer stay? Do I provide EXTRAS to the photographer?
- Does a Hipcamp photographer have to follow Hipcamp rules? Are they covered by Hipcamp insurance?
- Do I have to pay for a professional photographer? Can I see the photographer’s work before they come?
- What is the Hipcamp Photography Programme?