If you have multiple, designated units, you are able to edit the settings (including name, description, photos, and amenities) on a unit level!
To do this:
- Click on Property from your Host Dashboard
- Click on Sites located next to ‘Overview’
- You will see all of your sites in a list
- Click Edit next to the site you would like to edit
- You will then see a menu of different options along the lefthand side of the screen. Use this menu to navigate to different site settings.
What's the difference between designated and dispersed units?
If you have clearly marked units that guests can select when booking, you'll want to make sure that your units are "designated".
If you allow your guests to choose where to camp on arrival, then you can set your units to "dispersed". “Dispersed” units will have uniform settings, amenities, and features.
E.g. A Host allows 3 groups of Hipcampers to camp in their field at any one time. Hipcampers choose a space to set up on arrival and have access to the same amenities.
If you have multiple dispersed units, they will come under an umbrella ‘Listing’ in the site editor. This means that the settings will be applied to all dispersed units under that Listing.
You can see that you have a dispersed Listing by looking for “dispersed” under the accomodation type (see image below).