Sometimes, the weather takes a turn, the dog sitter doesn't show up, work asks you to step in to help or the car breaks down! In these types of situations - you might need to cancel your adventures! Here's how:
- Launch the Hipcamp app
- Tap on the map icon at the bottom of the screen which will open your Trips page
- Tap on the Trip for the booking that will be cancelled
- Scroll to the bottom of the Trip page until you see ’Cancel this booking’
- Tap on ‘Cancel this Booking’
- Select a reason and tap on Cancel Booking
If you are eligible for a refund, you will be automatically refunded (minus Hipcamp fees). You can read more about refunds here: How much will I be refunded for a cancelled booking?
Please note: If you need to modify a date, please follow the steps in this article.