You will need to create a new unit when adding a new designated unit or an additional structure. A designated unit is a clearly marked unit or a unit with specific features. Guests will pre-select their designated unit at the time of booking.
To add a new designated unit or a new structure:
- Click on Property from your Host Dashboard
- Click on Sites located next to ‘Overview’
- Click + Add new on the righthand side of the screen
- You will be prompted to select either Create new site or Create Duplicate:
Add new site - start a new site from scratch.
Create Duplicate - duplicate a unit using any current unit as a template.
Note: Duplicating a unit will copy all the information except for name, description, and photos which you'll have to add separately. Be sure to check on your booking options, pricing, and directions to make sure those are accurate after duplicating!
- Follow the prompts to create and publish your new unit.