It’s up to you to determine whether providing a fire pit and allowing campfires is suitable for your property. We suggest contacting your local fire department to get the most up-to-date rules and regulations. Also, there are alternatives to wood fire pits that may be more appropriate for your land.
Articles in this section
- Is my property right for Hipcamp?
- How much does it cost to list and is there a commission fee?
- How does Hipcamp work?
- What about campfires?
- Am I required to provide drinking water?
- Do I have to interact with Hipcampers when they visit my property?
- Does Hipcamp Have Hosting Standards?
- How are Hipcampers (guests) vetted?
- What about rubbish?
- Should I become a Host if there is a lot of wildlife near my property?